About the Opportunity
- Hands on development using Node JS (backend) and Angular 10 (front end)
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Knowledge of Node JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
- A deep understanding of web technology stack including experience in Node JS stack
- Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
- Strong SQL skills, writing efficient queries
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
- 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise web apps in an agile model
- Strong developer who can do hands-on coding on multiple technologies – including NodeJS, Angular
- Strong experience with large RDBMS and writing efficient SQL queries
- Good communication skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29712.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.