We are hiring a Network Architect for an onsite position for one of our global clients in Toronto! This is a 24x7 multi-site environment with 1000+ endpoints.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and configure networking infrastructure.
- Lead new network architecture and design / modernization discussions
- Participate in support on end-to-end problem resolution and root cause analysis in collaboration with other functional groups, business units and vendors
- Document design solutions and conduct project training and information sharing sessions
- Lead IT infrastructure projects
- Progressive work experience in administration of servers and networks
- Experience with IT infrastructure architecture/design (networks, cloud)
- Knowledge in at least one of AWS, GCP, Azure platforms (the services, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of ITIL
- SME on Cisco devices, including Meraki
- Strong security acumen (eg IAM)
- Expert level hands on experience on LAN and WAN networks
- Advanced knowledge on information security systems such a firewall, IPS, DDoS prevention
- In depth knowledge of protocols such as BGP, MPLS, ISIS, EVPN,OSPF
- Able to lead the resolution of complex problems, involving many partners both internal and external across multiple systems or processes
- Strong technical leadership, teamwork, negotiating and technical decision-making skills.