About the Opportunity
- Managing the development of an EMR/ERH (Electronic Health Records) software product
- Mentoring a team of up to 10 developers
- Responsible for hands-on coding (will make up for 20% of the role)
- Responsible for architecture/code reviews, working on improving tech stack/feature roadmap etc (will make up for 80% of the role)
- Proven development and architecture skills in the Microsoft ecosystem - .NET framework,MSSQL, Oath2, Web API, .NET Core, Azure Devops
- Healthcare industry experience is a must, preferably knowledge of EMR/EHR systems, FHIR, etc
- Experience managing development of complex enterprise-grade platforms
- Experience managing dev teams - technically and performance management, coaching, etc
- Strong understanding of the full dev lifecycle (including QA, devops, CI/CD, etc)
- Good communication skills
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29384.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.