Our client is looking for a National Credit Manager to lead, coach and mentor the entire credit and collection efforts across the organizations' network. You must be solution sales-oriented, while balancing risk management.
About the Opportunity
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the Credit Department
- Continuous review of the company's credit policy to ensure it remains appropriate and current, and monitoring company's credit practices to ensure compliance with the policy
- Determining creditworthiness and establishing credit limits
- Works collaboratively with sales and service
- Supports company sales efforts by providing credit support that maintains a balance between minimizing risk and maximizing revenues
- Perform pre-sale credit risk evaluation, including financial statement analysis, and other relevant information
- Establish processes to ensure RSLA and PPSA registrations are put in place
- Work with management and sales to develop strategies to reduce the DSO
- Review of disputed accounts report with personal credit and / or managers
- Vision to create solutions to unique client issues/concerns while promoting world-class service
- Review and approval bad debt write-offs and consolidate the allowance for doubtful accounts
- Provide management with regular status reports on outstanding receivables
- Monthly report of accounts with their credit limit and exception
- Provincial and federal tax exemption reports and follow-up with personal data collection and verification
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration, or post-secondary education in Finance / Accounting or a related program
- Minimum 7 years' experience in credit and collections
- At least 5 years at the managerial level
- CCP designation or equivalent work experience
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26430.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.