About the Opportunity
- Prepare, send, receive, save, and track Mortgage Discharge Statements to investors and Discharge Summary to lawyers.
- Prepare and distribute Mortgage Investment Statements and Investor Portfolios once a year
- Request updated banking information & email addresses from investors on an annual basis for interest payments and T5 filing respectively
- Update project folders with all communications including new closures, renewals, extension notices, and rate changes
- Bank reconciliations on as required basis, especially for filing annual AIR Report
- Act as a point of contact for all stakeholders
- Adhoc duties as per manager
- Previous experience and knowledge within Mortgage industry
- Experience resolving client's issues and resolve any queries
- Ability to think logically with strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #301950.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.