About the Company
Our client is a remote-friendly fintech company located in Markham, Ontario, and they are looking for a Full-Time Mobile Application Developer (iOS) to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- The Mobile Software Developer will join the core engineering team
- The development will focus on building and enhancing the iOS platform which assists small and medium businesses find funding and lending opportunities
- This is a production grade application, with 20,000 users
- Client leverages Swift (iOS) and Kotlin (Android) interfacing with a GraphQL API. Automated testing and CI pipelines are used to ensure products are high-quality
- 5+ years of professional iOS experience in a production setting, with strong Swift skills
- Deep understanding of iOS platform-specific ecosystems, IDEs, memory management and other performance tooling
- Experience with OO design and various app architectures like MVC, MVVM, etc
- Thorough understanding of networking and RESTful APIs
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
- Ability to clearly communicate, help lead technical decision making, mentor less experienced developers and estimate delivery effectively
- Having experience with production-grade iOS development is required (app is not being created from scratch)
- As the role is remote, being able to work effectively remotely, being proactive, and being able to make recommendations based on your extensive iOS development experience, is key
- The core work will focus on the iOS platform, but having experience with native Android development is seen as a large plus for this role
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin/Java-based Android development, Android platform-specific ecosystem
- Experience in the fintech industry is a plus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #296336.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.