As Technical Architect for CRM Solution Development, you play a meaningful role in developing effective systems to help our client track their customer engagement, sales, service, marketing and retention. You’re as comfortable working with your team as you are crafting technical solutions and measuring the effectiveness of a project.
About the Opportunity
- Enable the design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions in the MIcrosoft Ecosystem consisting of Microsoft CRM, Power Platform, Azure, etc.
- Use key performance indicators (important metrics) to measure and test the quality of projects
- Encourage and support your team in defining technical, operational and user requirements
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction, including managing offshore teams
- Good communication skills – this person will be constantly communicating with internal Business stakeholders, internal dev team, external integrator/dev vendors, hold whiteboarding/architecture sessions, etc.
- Strong experience with requirements gathering with business stakeholders/units
- Proven Dynamics CRM architecture experience (including D365) including integration, customization, development, plug-ins, data management/integration/migration
- Strong experience with cloud CRM (Azure)
- Experience with custom CRM development (.NET, windows services, CR SDK, XRM, MSSQL), SOA, APIs
- Exposure to Sharepoint, Power platform
- Ability to commute to Airport area
- Azure devops, CI/CD
- Project management experience
- MS / CRM certs
$125,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28518.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.