About the Opportunity
- Handle administrative, reception and patient preparation duties for 3 General Practitioners
- Showing patients to exam rooms and any required preparation such as weight/height measurements for physicals, well-baby checks, blood pressures as required
- Process and bill completed insurance forms, and assist with other clerical duties as necessary
- 6-month contract to permanent position
- Experience handling data entry/filing/administrative duties
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Past experience in a Medical Office is a strong asset
- Possess experience in MS Office
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29929.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.