About the Company
Our client is a multinational company in the manufacturing industry serving a variety of business sectors around the world. They provide an excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with opportunity for professional development.
About the Opportunity
- Ensure compliance with US tax legislation including preparation of Federal and State corporate tax reporting
- Prepare/review income tax provision including financial statement tax disclosures
- Manage US federal and state income tax audits
- Drive development of automation for tax work papers and processes
- Provide tax support for transactions and participate in various tax projects including transfer pricing studies and ad-hoc tax and corporate financing projects
- Support development and implementation of tax planning, M&A and corporate strategies
- 5-8 years of working experience in US tax, preferably with experience working in a Corporate Tax department
- Provision and compliance experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
$95,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25102.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.