LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER TREASURY & RISK. Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
Manager Treasury & Risk
Our client is looking for a Treasury Manager for a 1 year contract.
About the Opportunity
- Monitoring reporting on and forecasting cashflow and bank position
- Participating in negotiations for and implementing new arrangements with various banking institutions
- Managing the organization’s conflict search and new business intake operations, including escalating matters to the General Counsel, where needed, and implementation of ethical screens
- Managing the processes arising from the organizational Securities Trading policy, including oversight of the confidential restricted list and annual compliance declarations
- Preparing, filing and coordinating annual E&O, ODL and property/casualty insurance renewals and related activities
- Filing annually and maintaining lawyers’ various provincial and federal law society memberships
- Co-ordinating and supporting the preparation and filing of income tax compliance documents and returns, and oversight of the commodity tax compliance
- Serving as recording secretary to the Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with significant third parties to the organization, including bankers, insurance brokers, tax specialists
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or Commerce at a minimum
- Canadian CPA designation or an MBA
- Direct accounting experience of at least 5-7 years, working in small to mid-size partnerships in excess of 5 years
- Demonstrated skills in producing and reviewing reports
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Professional discretion, maturity, and integrity in how he/she operates
- Proven communication and relationship management skills
- Possesses unwavering integrity
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18387.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.