Our client is sourcing for a contract to perm Manager, Treasury, Credit & Collections.
This position contributes to the company’s success by supporting efficient treasury management processes combined with credit collection functions to support its global operations. The Manager Treasury, Credit, and Collection will manage all aspects of the company’s operational liquidity needs and provide planning support to the expanding business. This includes hands-on development of cash management solutions for all the company’s multi-level business operations. As well as, actively managing the cash forecasting and analysis process. The Manager will support the Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (Group FPM) to facilitate the budgeting, reforecasting, shared cost allocation processes and company billing rates processes.
About the Opportunity
Treasury, Credit, Collections:
- Cash flow forecasting: maintain accurate and timely analysis of cash flows on a daily / monthly / quarterly / yearly basis
- Manage both short and long term cash flow reporting and analysis, ensuring proactive management of cash balances identifying overdraft requirements and surplus funds situations
- Ensure accurate maintenance of multi-currency bank accounts and balances
- Manage day-to-day banking relationships and requirements
- Ensure proactive compliance to banking requirements and bank covenants
- Manage the use of corporate credit cards ensuring cards are effectively used, avoiding card declines and maximizing rebates and other card benefits
- Maintain and improve current treasury processes with a focus on overall process improvements and implementation of efficiencies as appropriate
- Lead the global cash management strategy
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantee requirements
- Manage inter-company cash requirements
- Buy/sell multi-currency on the spot or forward contracts as needed
- Ensure the company’s foreign currency exposure in managed in volatile environments
- Working with a team of two collections staff as direct reports, manage customer credit status and credit worthiness
- Manage collections team providing leadership and guidance as to preferred collections practices
- Conduct regular reviews of aged receivables with focus on maintaining average DSO at favorable target levels (targets to be agreed)
Budgeting, Reforecasting, Shared Costs Allocations and Billing Rates:
- Provide back-up support to Group FPM and Controller for
- Budgeting process
- Reforecasting activities
- Shared cost allocation model
- Costing rates for both digital and LPM
- Lead/assist in special projects and preparation of presentations and slides
- Bachelors in Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5+ years’ work experience in treasury/cash management
- 2+ years’ work experience in financial analysis, account analysis, reporting
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting would be an asset
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Agency / professional services experience an asset.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30209.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.