About the Company
Our client is based in the manufacturing and natural resources sector and they are looking to hire a Manager of Treasury. This role will play a key hands-on management role for this publicly traded company.
Why Work Here
- Work from home
- Amazing pension, benefits, short & long term compensation package
- Good work life balance
- Growing phase, progression opportunities career wise
- Open door policy, everyone is very supportive of their peers
About the Opportunity
- Cash management and consolidated cash-flow forecasting
- Managing hedging strategies and managing derivative transaction execution
- Manage strategy for optimizing liquidity position
- Manage external relationships globally with banking organizations
- Participate in executive leadership meetings
- Mentor and manage a direct report
- Many other responsibilities not listed
- CPA, CTP or MBA
- 5+ years working in a corporate treasury function
- Hedging, cash /liquidity management experience
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27524.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.