About the Company
This is an exciting role at a well-established publicly traded company in the retail distribution industry. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. The culture is best described as easy going, family-like and will provide you with an excellent work-life balance.
- Team environment, they work together to accomplish team goals/objectives
- Above average compensation package and benefits
- Defined career path for success
About the Opportunity
- Perform short term and long range cash forecast
- Participate in the company budget and reforecast
- Manage FX hedges and exposures
- Maintain banking relationships and assess products, services, technologies and systems that are available and appropriate for treasury functions
- Manage all bank accounts, online banking users, signing authorities, and banking resolutions
- Monitor compliance regarding covenant, internal controls, policies and procedures
- Prepare financial analysis for senior management
- Manager any cheque/wire/credit card fraud reporting and investigation
- CPA/MBA/CTP Designation
- 8 years of Treasury experience
- Manufacturing/Retail/Wholesale experience preferred
- Self-starter, able to work under pressure
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27212.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.