As the IT Service Desk / Service Delivery Manager you play a key role in the development, maturity, and support of IT Operations with a laser focus on Service Delivery. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is self-driven, innovative, and passionate about IT Service Delivery and supporting the corporate user base.
About the Opportunity
- Leads and proactively drive the maturity of delivering IT services to the corporate user base
- Coaches Level 1 and Level 2 technical support team members
- Ensures process, procedure and work instruction documentation is up to date
- Identifies areas for process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommends solutions that detail benefits, risks and challenges.
- Produces and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and designs appropriate reporting for IT leadership
- Reviews opportunities for process enhancements. Leads and drives all ideas for improvements within the ServiceNow tool, process, and KPIs
- Participates in on-call rotation as an Escalation Point and for VIP Support
- 5+ years of proven progressive experience in IT Service Delivery
- 2+ years of Service Desk management (Level 1 and 2)
- Proven working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Deep understanding and practical knowledge of the ITIL framework with proven experience in leading Change, Config (CMDB), Problem and Incident Management.
- Leadership skills that will both cultivate innovation and help transform culture
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with people at all levels
- Hands-on to with in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem
- Windows desktop/server
- Office 365
- Strong understanding and experience with ITSM technology toolsets
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-centric attitude; ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent customer service skills
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27778.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.