About the Company
Our client is a well established,well known and very diversified manufacturing and construction organization. Our client is looking for an individual to lead & implement process efficiency and effectiveness priorities within their corporate finance Shared Services Group. This is a very hands on role and will also require the individual to contribute to tackling transactional volumes during busy periods in the department. This is a great opportunity as our client is a very tech-savvy organization who currently uses the best ERP systems that can easily support this initiative.
- Mid-sized corporate office, laid back feel
- Close knit group made of a younger team
- Open door policy, everyone is very supportive of their peers
About the Opportunity
- Achieve automation and process efficiency within the Accounts Payable department.
- Utilize experience in business process re-engineering, big data analysis and management, automation experience of processes and reports
- Support the CFO with various accounting related tasks and reporting as it pertains to all entities of this organization
- CPA or equivalent years of experience
- Experienced in Shared Services operations
- Preferred experience in implementing automation in processing and reporting in a Shared Services environment
- Experienced with managing and querying large data tables
$95,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27174.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.