About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and offers plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Dynamic team based culture, very collaborative
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
- Discounts on company products
- Pension and stock purchase plan
About the Opportunity
- Analyze monthly results by understanding business initiatives, pricing and seasonal drivers in order to prepare monthly commentary
- Support the month end close process by preparing monthly journal entries and analysis
- Assist the Senior Manager in various initiatives to help improve the company’s results
- Be a subject matter expert of IFRS 15, to ensure financial impacts are accurately captured and presented in monthly results
- Leverage statistics and data mining skills as well as the ability to use visualization tools to analyze results by understanding business initiatives and seasonal drivers in order to prepare value added influential analysis for revenue forecasting
- Work with the business to identify/validate key business assumptions and incorporate them into the monthly outlook/forecasts as well as the annual budget
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 2-3 years of related experience with transactional accounting and analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience from a mid-large sizes companies
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28255.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.