About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Manager to join their Finance team who will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting and results along with compliance activities in relation to controls and Internal audit.
Why Work Here
- Very entrepreneurial culture with a highly accomplished leadership team
- People management opportunities to lead direct reports
- Values individuals who are hard-working looking and interested to be a part of a growing company
- Company is financially very stable, strong revenues over the last 12-months during COVID
About the Opportunity
- Plan, schedule, and manage the production of interim / annual financial statements and daily workflow
- Propose and/or implement procedural changes to improve performance of the department
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts
- Coordinate the Company’s independent auditors
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
- Co-ordinate, develop and update policies and procedures for the financial reporting process
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting
- Develop and manage models, programs and reporting tools to support the business and corporate reporting requirements pertaining to the diverse activities of Finance
- Design and develop financial information reports to provide current, important and relevant information for senior managers in the business areas in order to assist them in assessing their resources and making sound business decisions.
- Develop and review programs and project reports to respond in a timely and accurate manner to internal and external data requests
- Manage the creation of new financial reports that respond to the needs of today’s environment where immediate access to, and analysis of large data sets is the expectation
- Maintain and develop technical expertise and provide guidance to business, demonstrating sound judgment and an understanding of the business and the overall cross functional relationships
- Provide analysis and insight in financial results in relation to the performance of the divisions
- Analyze monthly financial and operating results, isolating and explaining key variance items; identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for maximizing opportunities
- Provide day-to-day support in the development of tools, templates, pricing models and financial models to assist in general decision making and in support of operational performance that align with company goals
- Strong Financial Reporting experience (IFRS or US GAAP)
- Internal Controls background
- Relevant manufacturing industry is an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28909.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.