About the Company
Our client in the mining industry is looking to hire a Manager, Reporting & Analysis. This position will work closely with senior leadership to prepare analysis and presentations related to various financial and operation reports used in key decision making.
Why Work Here
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance
- Strong mentorship opportunities, the company typically hires top caliber individuals
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation, coordination and analysis of the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual regional reports
- Meet established internal and external deadlines to ensure timely financial reporting
- Prepare analysis and presentations on various financial and operational reports, budgets and forecasts
- Maintain North America Portfolio and Forecast models
- Maintain and adhere to established SOX internal controls, modify/update as required
- Communicate effectively with mine sites and regional offices to coordinate the timely submission of financial information, interpreting and analyzing financial submissions and reports
- Key corporate contact for North America region
- Participate in and support special projects as required
- Support the Head of Evaluations and Business Development for North America in gathering information, modelling and other duties for M&A transactions
- Assist in the development and transition to new ERP systems and data platform
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A
- Mining industry strongly preferred
- Financial Modelling experience and a strong understanding IFRS are assets
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29122.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.