Our client is looking for a manager level resource to manage a long term project. It will start off as a 6 month assignment with the potential to extend.
About the Opportunity
- Building customized corporate reporting dashboards and interactive reports with meaningful visualizations for executive team and monthly operations reviews
- As the manager of this project, this person will be responsible to provide the design development of complex reports and dashboards to support business needs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather information and coordinate with implementation partners
- Design, recommend, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools/ budgeting tool)
- Develop and update the required technical documentation-Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Data collection and data analytics that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of information
- Manage one direct report (Data Analyst)
- Designation: CPA/MBA/CFA /PMP
- 5+ years of Program and project management
- Strong verbal and written communications - able to communicate channel feedback to internal stakeholder
- Excellent exposure to Financial planning and budgeting
- Analytical thinker - Broad understanding of Operations within the geographically spread organization
- Knowledge of reporting methods and best practices
- Has had exposure of Usage of operations portals and integration into other systems
- Extremely savvy with excel and data manipulation
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24811.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.