About the Opportunity
- Provide support and guidance to Property Accounting as it relates to Recoveries
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly internal consolidated financial reporting
- Assist with accounting research and issue resolution to determine the accounting and disclosure implications of significant transactions as well as the implementation thereof
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 3-5 years’ practical experience with publicly-listed entities, preferably with commercial real estate
- Experience as a Property Accountant within a Retail setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #364057.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.