We are hiring a Senior QA Manager to guide a large development ecosystem towards a fully automated next generation QA practices.
About the Opportunity
- Lead a team of 10+ QAs
- Manage the end-to-end QA/testing environment
- Implement and maintain best practices and processes for automated QA in application release paths for large enterprise applications
- Implement and maintain automated QA toolsets and processes
- Experience working in large complex technical environments, preferably in financial services or with financial/transactional applications/platforms
- 3+ years of leading QA teams, managing or setting up process for automation
- 10+ years of experience as a QA / tester in large enterprise environments
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing - Selenium experience is preferred, scripting using C#
- Exposure to Protractor with Typescript, Cucumber, Appium
- Strong experience in the Microsoft stack
- Experience testing for mobile is a plus
- Excellent understanding of SQL
- Experience testing web APIs
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27542.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.