About the Company
Our client is a big data fintech company, and they are looking to hire a Manager, Product Management.
About the Opportunity
- This is a remote position with possible visits to the office in Oakville once a month.
- This position will manage 6 product owners in various b2b and b2c product verticals that the company offers
- All the product lines deal with data being provided through various technology (web, APIs, mobile, etc)
- This team will be receiving feature requests from Product Managers and will be responsible for ‘flushing out’ those requirements from the business, documenting them (user stories, use cases, etc) and passing those over to the development teams (and making sure development is completed and delivered)
- 5+ years of progressive positions in tech Product Management
- Proven experience managing teams of 5+ (formal people management) of Product Owners/Managers
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies/processes
- Experience with process improvement as it relates to product management
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation skills with all levels of internal business uses/stakeholders
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Local to GTA
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 325212
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.