About the Opportunity
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills with the appropriate level of discretion as the situation dictates
- Manage, execute and evaluate complex and competing projects, and initiatives in a constantly evolving organization
- Build trusting relationships and influence with a customer-centric approach and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage team with strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting or diploma in payroll administration
- 5-10+ years’ experience working with outsourced payroll systems (preferably ADP)
- 5-10 years’ experience with HRIS and employee pension and benefit programs.
- 5-10 years’ experience with defined benefit (OMERS), defined contribution and group RRSP administration
- Solid experience working with multiple payrolls, businesses, and locations
- Solid experience working in unionized and non-unionized environments
- Certified Payroll Manager Accreditation and a member of the Canadian Payroll Association
- Seasoned experience managing Canadian and U.S. payrolls
- Experience managing time tracking systems (Great Plains experience would be an asset)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Teams
$97,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29573.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.