ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AS A MANAGER, PAYROLL ACCOUNTING?
Manager, Payroll Accounting
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation and administration of payroll for Canada
- Prepare journal entries and forms, such as records of employment, income tax forms, and remittances
- Collaborate with the HR department and other departments to ensure pay and personnel records are accurate and up to date
- Ensure accurate processing of sick pay, benefits and vacation payouts
- Other ad hoc accounting duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24298.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.