About the Company
Our client is a worldwide leader in the entertainment manufacturing industry. With offices around the globe, they push boundaries through innovation and integrity. The Manager, Operations Finance role will provide support to the corporate finance and Supply Chain Distribution team.
Why Work Here
- Jeans and sneaker environment
- Focus on building talent within the company
- Encourage cross-functional movement
- Great work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Experience in COGS determination, lead the continuous improvement of the End to End Standard Costing process in collaboration with IT and the various business process owners
- Prepare and analyze Purchase Price Variance variances, including recommendations to effectively manage the PPV differences.
- Set and maintain standard cost in SAP S4 Hana
- Troubleshoot costing and inventory problems that arise from daily operations.
- Investigate and review accounting and process flows and highlighting areas for on-going integration opportunities
- Support AOP
- Prepare monthly accruals, and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Fixed Assets continuity schedule
- Prepare month-end financial inventory reports
- Perform monthly reconciliation of inventory for all North American Distribution Centers
- Analyse PPV
- Support any ad-hoc reporting and year end stock counts
- Analyze and investigate inventory adjustments, reporting and analysis for North America
- Support the review and audit inventory section and act as liaison between audit team and supply chain team
- CPA is an asset
- Hands on understanding of supply chain reporting and KPIs (warehouse, distribution, 3PL)
- Understand of costing (COGS), inventory control, distribution
- Working knowledge of SAP
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28021.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.