About the Company
Our client is a leading telecommunications company. They are currently seeking a Manager of Reporting & Analysis.
Why Work Here
- Lots of opportunity for growth & development
- Great team chemistry - very collaborative with one another
- Excellent mentorship
About the Opportunity
- Analyze monthly results by understanding business initiatives, pricing and seasonal drivers in order to prepare monthly commentary as well as a Reporting Package with KPIs, graphical presentations and dashboards for review with senior management
- Supporting the month end close process by preparing monthly journal entries and analysis
- Be a subject matter expert of IFRS 15, to ensure financial impacts are accurately captured and presented in monthly results
- Leverage statistic and data mining skills as well as the ability to use visualization tools to analyze results by understanding business initiatives and seasonal drivers in order to prepare value added influential analysis for revenue forecasting and EBITDA opportunity analyses
- Work with the business to identify/validate key business assumptions and incorporate them into the monthly outlook/forecasts as well as the annual budget
- CPA or near completion
- 3+ years of experience (transactional accounting (ME/JEs) and some analysis)
- Strong financial systems knowledge on SAP, Business Intelligence “BI”, BPC, Micro-strategy, Alteryx and SAS
- Strong Excel skills and PowerPoint experience
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #283713.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role