About the Opportunity
- Preparation/review of income tax provision including financial statement tax disclosures;
- Manage US federal and state income tax audits;
- Drive development of automation for tax work papers and processes;
- Provide tax support for transactions and participate in various tax projects including transfer pricing studies and ad-hoc tax and corporate financing projects;
- Support development and implementation of tax planning, M&A and corporate strategies.
- Minimum Qualifications, Formal Education, Certification or Equivalent, Working Experience (Nature and Length), and Additional Qualifications (Technical or Functional Competency Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or tax;
- CPA designation
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in US tax, preferably with experience working in a Corporate Tax department. Provision and compliance experience is strongly preferred;
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP and US Tax Accounting and US Federal and State compliance;
- Excel proficiency
- Experience with TM1, Prosystem FX would be an asset;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively manage conflicting demands and priorities;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #398909.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.