About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are looking for a Manager of Strategy & Operations to join their team.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Work with a proven team of leaders and executives that will provide mentorship and guidance including the EVP of Finance.
- Opportunity to understand all areas of the business and implement meaningful changes to drive improved performance
- Flexible working arrangement
- Work on analytical and consulting projects for different business units with a focus on driving improved performance
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, develop and communicate recommendations and collaboratively execute the recommendations to drive results
- Analyze a Business Unit’s current situation, identify improvement opportunities, put together and execute roadmap for better performance
- Translate data and summarize findings in concise reports and presentations for senior management
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide meaningful insights to the business
- Partner with cross functional teams in Sales, R&D, Professional Services and Customer Support on projects to improve business performance
- Perform market analysis on business unit competitors and provide recommendations to management
- Contribute to business and portfolio related growth projects including market/vertical analysis, competitive analysis, M&A target strategy and modelling scenarios
- Participate in integration projects working closely with the integration lead to ensure goals are met in accordance with the investment thesis and analysis is conducted timely to meet investment return
- Minimum 2 years of management consulting experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong understanding of technology and the software industry is an asset
- Willingness to travel
Up to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #370026
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.