About the Company
Our client is a growing Residential Property Management Company.
They are looking for a Manager of Property Accounting who will oversee a team of Property Accountants that prepare and maintain accounting records for a large portfolio of clients which includes general accounting, costing and budget data.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work life balance
- Growth / Advancement opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Manage the monthly financial close process for the assigned Regional portfolio
- Oversee and review the internal monthly consolidated and property results package, to ensure its completeness, accuracy and timely release to internal departments and external investors.
- Liaise with internal and external Property Managers, and Senior Management to exchange and deliver property financial information.
- Ensure financial statements are in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and company accounting policies and procedures
- Continually review existing processes procedures and reporting systems to improve on the quality and effectiveness of the accounting environment
- Assist in coordinating and managing the process for the timely and accurate completion of property/fund forecasts and annual operating and capital budgets for review by Senior Management
- Assist in developing, documenting, and implementing effective controls and processes to ensure the integrity of financial information.
- Work on special projects as assigned by Senior Management
- 4 – 5 years of relevant experience in financial reporting & management
- Advanced computer skills (Excel including Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Point, Word)
- Systems proficiency with property management and accounting software (experience with Yardi is an asset)
$95,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #299253.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.