About the Company
This is an exciting role at financial services firm. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and there is plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success, making this a great opportunity to grow professionally. They have a low turnover rate and employee engagement scores are very high.
Why Work Here
- Company is doing extremely well and continues to do better and better
- Company has low turnover
About the Opportunity
- Deliver technology-focused audit assignments to verify applications (including their development and support) and infrastructure are effectively controlled and that risks are mitigated
- Assist with the development of the integrated audit plan
- Participate in the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the audit methodology, producing findings and draft reports for presentation to Senior Management
- Work alongside business auditors to deliver ‘integrated’ audits including examining application control functionality
- CPA, CA, CISA or equivalent is an asset
- 5+ years of related IT auditing experience
- Experience with auditing one or more of the following: operating systems, databases, networks, applications, cloud services, information security, and cyber-security
$95,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24993.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.