About the Company
Our client is in the retail industry and is looking to expand across Canada.They are looking for a Manager of Internal Controls and Compliance to create and maintain an effective control environment and enterprise risk assessment and mitigation process.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- The Company is growing through acquisition
About the Opportunity
- Support the CFO in leading the ICFR and DC&P readiness project
- Deliver an appropriate risk management strategy that aids delivery of business performance
- Develop and lead the remediation of control deficiencies identified including development of compensating controls
- Oversee the ongoing process narrative updates and perform the planning and independent testing of internal controls
- Lead ongoing control self-assessment processes and remediate potential issues and/or address changes timely and appropriately and provide findings and recommendations
- Support business partners across the organization with implementation and adherence to internal controls
- Maintain master data integrity for the risk and control framework details and manage all changes to the framework including ensuring appropriate levels of approvals are obtained
- Prepare and present reporting on internal controls and enterprise risk assessment to Senior Management
- CPA or CISA
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in compliance or audit with a focus on risks and controls
- Strong knowledge of NI 52-109 regulatory requirements
- Strong project management skills
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27883.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.