About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the transportation industry with headquarters around the world. They are looking to add a Manager, Internal Audit to their team who will lead and execute all phases of internal audit projects including audit planning, fieldwork, reporting, and validation of management action plan completion.
Why Work Here
- Very employee and customer centric culture
- Company has performed very well during COVID and outlook for their business is quite strong
About the Opportunity
- Provide direction and coaching to team members and external service providers in the completion of internal audits and other activities
- Evaluate processes, identify risks and controls, and develop risk focused audit plans to ensure control adequacy
- Execute field work, identify and communicate audit findings to senior leadership
- Assist in preparing risk assessment, audit plan programs, working papers and internal audit reports
- Monitor management’s follow-up actions and as needed, report on status. Perform testing and validation of management actions
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of Internal Audit Department practices and procedures
- 7 years of experience and 4 years of internal audit experience including risk-based audits and audit team leadership
- Extensive operational audit experience
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #28057.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.