About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. Our client provides an excellent work-life balance and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team to focus on the Planning & Analysis side of business.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Lots of opportunity to learn in this role and lots of exposure for business partnering
- Great opportunity for mentorship and for growth
About the Opportunity
- Lead the operating and strategic plans, quarterly forecasting and target setting processes
- Ensure continuous improvement relating to the internal reporting process and content of the information reported
- Develop and communicate annual financial planning and reporting management calendar
- Work with senior, operations and contract finance management in the preparation and review of plans and forecasts
- Develop and implement consistent processes, formats and reports to enable efficient and accurate consolidation of financial and operational data
- Prepare presentations of plans, budget and forecast information
- Manage the reporting and variance analysis of consolidated information for management and internal/external stakeholders
- Participate in the response and pricing of new contract RFP’s and RFI’s
- Design, develop and implement improved financial planning, analysis, and reporting toolset
- 5-10 years of related working experience
- Advanced level knowledge of Excel
- A strong communicator well known for clarity in communicating complicated concepts and information
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27473.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.