About the Company
Our client is a manufacturing organization looking to hire a Finance Manager of FP&A. This role acts as the key manager of budgeting/forecasting/modeling the financial statements and various operational aspects for this entity which is part of a global organization.
Why Work Here
- Room for internal promotion
- Great work life balance
- Ability to work independently
- Lots of business partnering and collaborating with stakeholders abroad
- You own the whole process!
About the Opportunity
- Produce financial statement budgets and rolling forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-flow)
- Conduct case studies/business cases for operations for various initiatives for the business operations
- Maintain/manage extensive financial models for various scenarios related to all categories of business
- Looking for experienced FP&A, financial modeling, business case experienced professionals
- 5 years of total experience
- Strong communicator
$95,000 - $105,000/year (strongly dependent on candidates experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24435.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.