About the Company
Our client is a growing Investment Company. They are looking for a Manager of Financial Systems to join their growing Finance team.
Why Work Here
- Growing Company
- Work from Home options
- Great compensation Package
- Central Location
About the Opportunity
- Manage the implementation of a new ERP system, liaising with internal & external stakeholders throughout
- Provide technical and operational support for financial business systems, processes, and controls.
- Serve as a subject matter expert with respect to financial systems including processes, roles, workflow, data, reporting, and integrations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex financial system and process issues
- Develop policies and procedures for business systems and processes.
- Assist in ensuring business systems are used effectively as a tool to maintain appropriate internal controls over accounting activities.
- Manage governance of a Standard Chart of Accounts - ensure hierarchies are maintained accurately.
- Maintain General Ledger (GL)
- Develop and execute modernized processes and controls within the Finance department
- Conduct workflow review, process redesign / re-engineering, and deliver solutions for effective and efficient financial transaction processing and reporting.
- Support the wider finance team and business by providing robust, insight and analysis to drive improvements in financial performance.
- 3+ years of experience in a financial systems environment.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Based Financial Systems such as Netsuite, Oracle, MS Dynamics,Navision
- Expertise Managing Projects / and experience with Finance transformations.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #322636.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.