About the Company
Our client is a growing private manufacturing company that provides products and services to a broader global industry. They are looking for a Manager of Financial Systems who will be responsible for leading the financial systems and applications for the Corporate Finance division. This role will be in the Corporate Finance team focusing on key priorities that include working closely with financial system modules and migration.
- Opportunity to be a leader within a multi-billion dollar organization
- Work alongside highly skilled mentors
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Opportunity to manage/hire direct reports in the future
About the Opportunity
- Implement Finance initiatives through financial systems
- Finance lead for implementation of Corporate financial systems and applications (OneStream, etc), coordinate and support project work plans and financial system module build-outs, and migration from previous platforms
- Super User/Administrator of Corporate financial systems to provide administrative support for consolidation dimensions, architecture maintenance, FX translation, operating efficiency of applications and workflow, user read/edit access rights, connectivity with ERP systems, troubleshooting, and technical solutions
- Manage and maintain Corporate financial business intelligence/reporting environment and applications
- Build, set-up, streamline, automate, and coordinate changes/ongoing maintenance of Financial Reporting templates in OneStream/Excel and ad-hoc financial reports for Corporate, Groups, and Divisions
- Support Corporate uploads (SAP, OneStream) and consolidation of forecasts and budgets
- Coordinate year end audit and tax audit Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) and other financial system support
- CPA Designation (any)
- 5+ years working experience in financial systems and business intelligence/reporting applications, industry experience is preferred
- Systems oriented and experience working closely with a larger ERP system (SAP, COGNOS, Hyperion etc)
- Experience with financial reporting and day-to-day accounting responsibilities
- Experience working with “Onestream” ERP system is an asset
- Financial system implementation would be a strong asset
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26483.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.