About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are currently looking for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis who will be the primary appointed person to the CEO of the acquired company for all analytical and financial matters.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Great culture and total compensation
- High exposure role internally and growth portfolio
- Flexible working arrangements and Excellent clear career path
- Conduct sensitivity analysis to determine the impact of changes to underlying assumptions on the current fiscal year and budget and long-term strategic plan
- Work with business managers to produce detailed three statement forecasts (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) including modelling working capital and capital expenditure forecasts
- Analyze and communicate trends to business managers to provide actionable insights
- Challenge business assumptions to influence forecast accuracy
- Monitor the impacts on financial lending covenants and work with senior management to develop any remediation plans necessary
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecast to satisfy covenant reporting
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and forecasts for the use in the development of financial business decisions such as customer or product line profitability
- CPA, CA designation
- Minimum of 3 years of post-Big 4 audit firm experience in a dedicated FP&A role with exposure to leverage/covenants
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills and use of technologies such as Power BI/Tableau
- Experience analyzing financial forecasts/budgets and analyzing results to identify key trends, drivers, risks and opportunities
- Strong understanding of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements) with proven track record of producing quarterly three statement forecasts for use with banks and other lenders
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 349508.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.