About the Company
Our client is a Canadian organization involved with the discovery, production and marketing of natural resources. They are looking for a Manager for this FP&A role with a focus on maintaining complex financial models and support the corporate development group from a modelling perspective as well.
Why Work Here
- Broad FP&A role with a great mix of responsibilities
- Stable strong performing mining company
- Excellent boss who is a great mentor
- Company is doing well financially and looking to expand
About the Opportunity
- Manage the consolidated LRP process, including maintenance and improvement of LRP financial model, to create timely and accurate financial projections for use in consolidated performance measurement, liquidity and capital structure analysis, debt and equity financings, and generally provide quantitative support for Corporate level strategic decisions
- Manage the consolidated SRP process, including maintenance and improvement of SRP financial model, to create timely and accurate annual budgets and monthly forecasts for consolidated performance measurement and planning purposes
- Analyze consolidated financial and operational results versus budget, previous plan, and market expectations (analyst consensus) to identify key business issues, opportunities, and trends including variances to market expectations, and report these findings to senior management and the board using the best available technology
- Manage all aspects of Corporate financial planning process execution and optimization, including internal controls, documentation, and internal/external audit requirements to maintain the integrity of financial projections, records, and any associated accounting results
- Assess and evaluate key financial and operational criteria, apply relevant finance or accounting theory to generate insights using quantitative methods, and make recommendations to support decision making related to non-routine and/or complex accounting and corporate finance issues
- Provide financial modeling and financial analysis support to business units, treasury, investor relations, and corporate development
- CPA or MBA
- FP&A experience from industry (mining, oil & gas, infrastructure)
- Excellent complex financial modelling skills
$120,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28676.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.