About the Company
Our client is a leading asset management firm specializing in investments funds. They have established a global connection based on Canadian roots with an excellent track record of successful investments.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to work with top executives across the business
- Great long-term growth opportunities.
- Work for a fantastic boss - CPA, CA who is a great mentor that will help develop you
- Fantastic culture
About the Opportunity
- Leading the creation and development of robust financial models
- Develop new tools and optimize existing models to improve processes and efficiency
- Actively support the quarterly and annual valuations of infrastructure funds
- Act as the main point of contact for the Investor Relations team and perform ad hoc financial analysis for investors
- Support the Senior Management in the review of key financial assumptions and project risk assessments of potential infrastructure investments in conjunction with the team
- Support the business with the development of models and tools that allow for scenario analysis and the evaluation of alternatives
- Assist with other projects and tasks as necessary, including the development of ad hoc financial analysis tools and presentations
- CPA, CA or CPA, CFA or, MBA
- 3-5 years of progressive experience with financial Modelling (ability to build and maintain models)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Similar industry experience
$105,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28446.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.