About the Company
Our client, an organization in the ecommerce industry, is looking for a Manager of Financial Analysis and Reporting to help support its rapid growth and its continuous evolution from a start-up to a company with scalable systems and processes.
Why Work Here
- Start up with excellent potential for explosive growth
- Fantastic CFO to work for as a mentor, a CA with an impressive track record
- Broad role, where they can really learn the business as well as finance
- Opportunity to develop new processes and really shape the role
About the Opportunity
- Establish core financial processes and reporting requirements
- Develop pricing models, revenue forecasts & business case scenarios
- Provide analysis, reporting and project support to senior management and cross functional teams
- Ensuring financial and data compliance to industry information security and privacy standards
- Producing monthly reports, which include KPI’s, financial results, and variance reporting
- Assist with creation of due diligence data for fundraising rounds
- Additional financial reporting as required, including preparing journal entries and preparing quarterly and annual IFRS financial statements
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- 5 years+ of relevant experience in accounting, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields
- Technology/Software experience
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28757.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.