About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the healthcare industry. As a key member in the Finance department, you will be responsible for leading the Financial Accounting and Reporting team.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture with a good work life balance (very little to no overtime at all)
- Hours are flexible - as long as work is completed, you can almost set your own hours
- Mentorship/Development from Financial Controller
About the Opportunity
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial summaries for distribution to Senior Leadership explaining and analyzing material variances
- Manage quarterly and annual Ministry and regulatory reporting process
- Manage the month-end close process, including review and approval of journal entries and account and bank reconciliations
- Manage the coordination of the annual external audit
- Lead the treasury function including daily cash flow reporting and management
- Work with the financial planning and analysis team in the completion of the annual budget
- Identify and communicate possible scenarios, associated risks and opportunities as it relates to working capital
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a Financial Accounting & Reporting environment
- Strong foundation of accounting/month-end reporting with people management experience
- Good communication skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24189.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.