About the Company
This is an exciting role at an asset management firm well-positioned for success, making this a great opportunity to grow professionally. They are looking for a Manager of Finance to join their team responsible for leading Finance’s support of senior management, including the regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of industry trends, the company’s business drivers, key performance indicators and financial results.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for professional development
- Company has low turnover and employee engagement scores are very high
- Great work/life balance
- Recognized as top employer for consecutive years
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Work from home environment
About the Opportunity
- Overall coordination on information and data requests from CEO and CFO
- Board support across the various entities which include preparation of board materials and supporting documentation
- Prepare various CEO and CFO presentations which provide insight to the business
- Enhance management reporting and drive thought leadership throughout the organization
- Lead significant projects through to implementation
- Develop effective reporting with establishment of dashboards
- Provide input to setting gross and net sales targets for forecasting and budgeting through analysis of industry trends
- Complete industry research to provide insight to senior executive team
- Provide developmental coaching and mentoring for direct reports
- CPA or MBA
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in financial management including extensive background in management reporting, financial analysis and accounting
- People management experience
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint experience
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28289.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.