About the Opportunity
- Overall responsibility of managing inventory reporting on a monthly basis
- Review inventory roll forwards / rollbacks for the year end close process
- Liaison with senior management on all inventory related issues
- Ensure timely reconciliation of all inventory balance sheet accounts
- Assist with month-end close process including accruals and posting journal entries
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with an accounting designation
- 5+ years of relevant inventory accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to data mine
- Strong Excel with NAV experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, evolving environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demanding environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345557.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.