About the Company
Our client is a growing Investment Company. They are looking for a Manager of Finance to join their growing Finance team.
Why Work Here
- Growing Company
- Work from Home option
- Great compensation Package
- Central Location
About the Opportunity
- Manage cash flow planning and forecasting and preparing regular reporting of all treasury activities for Senior Management.
- Manage borrowings and debt and the related reporting to the lender.
- Manage banking relationships and drive treasury specific projects.
- Timely processing and payment of the Company’s invoices and expenses
- Manage day-to-day accounting including preparation of reconciliations and related journal entries.
- Lead period closing, analysis and reporting for accounting transactions
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Disclosures for Company’s consolidated financial statements and MD&A under IFRS
- Contribute to the preparation of quarterly and annual reports to the Board and/or Audit Committee
- Prepare forward-looking budgets and forecasts for presentation to Senior Management.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Public Accounting and/or Industry ideally in Financial Services
- Strong experience with Cash Management / Treasury
- Strong technical IFRS knowledge
- Experience preparing or auditing consolidated financial statements of a large company in a public reporting environment.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #322604.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.