About the Company
Our client is a leading telecommunications company. They are currently seeking a Manager of Finance to deliver insightful financial information and analysis to the Senior Leadership team and influence decision-making.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Strong opportunity for progression and development
- Opportunity to work in a highly visible, constantly evolving, and stimulating work environment
- Strong work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Provide detailed reporting on costs to the business, highlighting key business trends, risk and opportunities
- Month-end reporting and variance analysis
- Support the financial forecasting process, including budget and long-range planning.
- Drive detailed analytics on costs of revenue and gross margin by product.
- Prepare financial analysis presentation materials for executive team presentations
- Provide continuous improvement of the forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- CPA designated or in progress
- Experience with forecasting and analysis, and month-end accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g., Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Strong communication experience
- Experience working in large enterprises
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30677.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.