About the Company
Our client is a leading publicly traded Technology Company. They are currently seeking a Manager of Finance to deliver insightful financial information and analysis to the Senior Leadership team and influence decision-making.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Strong opportunity for progression and development
- Opportunity to work in a highly visible, constantly evolving, and stimulating work environment
- Great Work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Supporting the transformation of the financial results close function through centralization and optimization
- Support the financial results close process to ensure accurate, complete and timely results through
- Support various internal and external reporting
- Provide guidance on transactions, projects, processes and accounting standards to assist the business achieve their results while maintaining strong governance and controls
- Identify areas of potential improvements in existing processes and/or assist in the implementation of changes that lead to increased efficiency and improved effectiveness of processes
- Identify gaps in information systems, data systems, and financial reporting tools and partner with appropriate teams to resolve
- Analysis and presentation of financial information to drive value-add decision-making
- CPA or near completion
- 2-3 years in similar finance and / or accounting role
- Strong proficiency in MS applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of SAP-BI, SAP-FI and associated accounting systems would be a valuable asset
Up to $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #299865.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role