About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are currently looking for a Manager of Finance to oversee P&L analysis, planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis for one of their business units.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Discounts on company products, share plans, bonus accelerators with performance
- Many opportunities for promotion, development, coaching from direct manager
- Great team chemistry, very collaborative with one another
About the Opportunity
- Support the financial reporting and forecasting process for results, forecasts, budgets and long-range planning
- Understand the business by becoming the subject matter expert on revenues, expenses and key performance metrics
- Partner with cross-functional teams to consolidate an overall full P&L view for the responsible business units, including detailed monthly variance analysis for financial reporting, KPIs and metrics
- Provide monthly and quarterly detailed reports and variances
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of information
- Completed or pursuing a CPA designation
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting practices, analysis and accounting principles
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications (notably Excel and PowerPoint)
$70,000 to $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29388.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.