About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at an energy company. They are looking for a Manager of Corporate Finance who will be supporting the growth at the Company through raising capital (debt financing), special projects, financial modelling and supporting the executive team on other strategic matters.
Why Work Here
- Company is rapidly growing and there will be opportunities for advancement and promotion within a relatively short time frame.
- Role will be highly visible to senior management
About the Opportunity
- Create, analyze, present financial models.
- Review business cases to ensure only projects that are accretive to the business, mitigate risk,
- have accurate financing assumptions, or have other appropriate strategic rationale are being
- approved and that the business has sufficient resources to execute on these projects.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment
- Maintain credit rating agency relationships.
- Support obtaining debt financing.
- Prepare and analyze financial results including monthly and yearly financial/managerial reports
- and statements. Provide management with monthly performance analysis.
- Assist in annual business plans and preparing monthly re-forecasts. Assist with annual valuation
- of the business.
- Responsible for cash management and cash forecasting processes.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over
- treasury activities.
- Ad-hoc reports, presentations, and analysis.
- Relationships (Internal/External Stakeholders)
- FP&A and Controllership teams within the finance department
- Commercial, Solutions & Innovations, Corporate Development and Legal teams internally
- Lenders, credit rating agencies, auditors, consultants, legal counsel and shareholders externally
- 3 to 8 years’ treasury and modelling experience
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #318277.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role