About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. Our client provides an excellent work-life balance and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Manager of Accounting to join their finance team to be responsible for a blend of reporting and FP+A along with partnering with client operations.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Good work /life balance and progression with good work performance
- Very approachable and easy to get along with
About the Opportunity
- Identify and implement new ways to improve quality and efficiency of financial processes
- Prepare annual plans and quarterly reforecasts
- Conducts in-depth financial analysis and makes recommendations to Senior Finance and Operations Management
- Prepare complex accounting entries
- Prepare consolidated financial results; monthly and quarterly CBG’s and LOB’s
- Prepare external and internal consolidated financial reports
- Manage a team of individual contributors
- Develop, train and coach team members
- 5+ years of large company experience with full cycle accounting (month end/ journal entries, reconciliations)
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office suite of software
- Ability to make operational decisions and support strategic decisions
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24844.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.