ARE YOU SEEKING A FANTASTIC FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a Manager, IT Audit to join their team.
Manager, IT Audit
As a valued function within the organization, the Internal Audit Services (IAS) team is engaged in numerous innovative initiatives, working closely with multiple business partners to help support and strengthen the enterprise risk and control environment.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Audit, the Manager, IT Audit role is responsible for independent assessment and evaluation of risks, internal controls, processes and management practices related to information technology. This role will provide the opportunity to combine your technical, auditing and people skills to effectively advise and support the enterprise on risk related matters.
About the Opportunity
- Execute audits that primarily deal with technology in the areas of IT infrastructure, processes, applications, operations, security and emerging technologies
- Manage the end-to-end audit lifecycle – planning, execution, reporting and follow up
- Provide lead audit and advisory support for fast paced major systems implementations across the enterprise
- Use data analytics to increase effectiveness and efficiency of audit coverage
- Ensure compliance to policies, standards and procedures according to departmental and enterprise requirements
- Provide input and recommendations to audit management in developing a risk based annual audit plan
- Provide advisory services to business management on issues related to IT risk assessment, controls and governance
- Participate in special investigations related to Information Technology and system configurations, as required
- Work on initiatives to increase the effectiveness, value and reputation of the audit department
- Undergraduate degree in an Information Technology related field such as Computer Science or IT Management
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- The preferred candidate may also have one or more of the following designations: CIA, CISSP, CISM or CPA
- 3-5 years of working experience in IT Internal Audit and/or consulting practice with a strong risk-based audit foundation
- Strong technical knowledge of IT platforms, operating systems, network services, security, privacy and business applications
- Experience with data analytics or an analytical mindset
- Experience auditing large enterprise IT implementations with knowledge of project methodologies, project controls and ability to effectively work with cross functional project teams
- Knowledge of Audit assurance, governance and control frameworks such as COBIT, NIST and ISO, Service Organization Controls (SOC) Reporting standards (e.g. CSAE 3416, Section 5025, AT 101) sufficient to interpret and apply IT risk and control concepts
- Strong negotiation and mediation skills with the ability to form an opinion on risks, controls and impact to business
- Ability to present complex information clearly and influence the outcome through effective verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to cultivate strong working relationships in a team environment
- Critical thinking ability, analytical mindset and professional judgement
- Communication skills – presentation, presence, impact
- Team player – humble, collaborative, adaptive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
- Solid base level of data management skills
- Resolute work ethic, accountability and ownership for contributions
- Professionalism, integrity, and respect for confidentiality
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24103.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.